Choosing the right golf ball for your game can make a dramatic difference in your performance on the golf course. For you to maximize the benefits of all the high tech golf balls on the market today, it is important for you to know which is the right ball for you. At GPA we can help.
As with our club fitting, a golf ball fitting will show you which golf ball maximizes your performance from tee to green through optimizing your ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates.
Using our Foresight Sports CG2 Launch Monitor, we are able to pinpoint the parameters for you to maximize distance, spin around the greens, and feel.
The Golf Ball Fitting Process:
- With your wedges and short irons, you will hit a series of shots with your current golf ball of choice
- Based on your ball flight characteristics, the technician will confirm you are playing the right ball or a ball that better suits your game
- After hitting a series of shots with the recommended ball you will be given a side-by-side comparison of all data allowing you to determine which ball can maximize your performance with your wedges and short irons
- You will hit a series of shots with a mid to short iron with both golf balls
- After hitting the shots you will be able to compare launch angle, spin rates and distance to have a better understanding of how the ball performs going into a green
- SInce we have found very little difference in launch and spin off the driver with hard and premium golf balls, we fit the ball to the wedges and short irons for maximum performance into the greens.
Session Length: 30 minutes